Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Risk

As I am learning again what faith really means through my reading of The Christian Life by Sinclair Ferguson, I ran across this podcast on Risk by Piper through a blog post through Josh Harris' blog through the NA website written by none other than my friend Michelle! Long sentence, but isn't that what the blog world is all about?
The podcast is such a good illustration of what we are doing, living for Christ, involves sacrifice. Faith involves risking everything for the good of knowing our Savior.
By the way-- only a few more days until New Attitude registration is closed... check out the link for the NA website and GO if you can. Last year was the first time I missed that awesome conference. I'd gone to every other single one until last year. It is full of fond memories and historically significant to Travis and myself.

No comments: