Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Land of Flax

Seeds are in.
Especially in the Jansen household.
Everywhere I look, there they are: flaxseeds.
Not that there is anything wrong with flax. It has all sorts of health benefits for your immune system, your heart health and not to mention your digestive system.
But here, they take it to a new level.
The first thing my mom did was announce that she had purchased me a fabulous chocolate flaxseed cookie when she was getting her flax and oat coffee after pilates the other day.
Tasty.
Then I go to look for a snack. Flaxseed crackers. Ground flaxseed. Flaxseed oil. Bread with flaxseeds. Not to mention my chocolate flaxseed cookie.
Let's just say that I have a very healthy colon right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what? the psyllium husk house wasn't enough for you???

;)

ashley