Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My first wedding





My friend Tali took some pictures of Kate at the wedding we attended on Saturday. It was a beautiful, unique location that Drew and Melanie picked in Frederick, in a wooded glen facing a beautiful pond. It is a little late in the season to have an outdoor wedding, but the weather cooperated and it turned out beautiful. Kate was the star of the show, aside from the bride and groom, and enjoyed meeting all of our friends back East. She did wonderful for three and a half hours, smiling, cooing and greeting everyone. Then as we entered the reception, she put her little head down on my shoulder. It was if she was saying, "Mommy, I'm done. I met everyone. Can I go to sleep now?"

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Such a beautiful cutie!

Anonymous said...

Did you slick her hair down? She looks super cute!
Michelle