Travis and I are comfortably moved into the Nams. Now we are just waiting for this little baby. My due date is June 24th but the doctor said yesterday that things are really moving along. I am 3 cm now and 60-70% effaced. She doesn't think it will be much longer. My mom changed her flight and Travis is now not going on his trip next week to Chicago... we'll keep you posted if anything happens.